Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> on 2003/09/07 04:48:19 UTC

Re: cvs commit ws-site/targets/skin/images printer.gif

Thanks dims. I often use "forrest site" not "ant"
when building perticular sites. :)

By the way, it seems that the Forrest Team will announce
the release of Forrest 0.5 within a few days.
the krysalis-site skin of Forrest 0.4, however, it seems
that I can not "ant" using Forrest 0.4 correctly.

What do you think about the upgrade of Apache Forrest?

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

On 7 Sep 2003 02:35:06 -0000
(Subject: cvs commit: ws-site/targets/skin/images printer.gif)
dims@apache.org wrote:

> dims        2003/09/06 19:35:06
>
>   Modified:    targets  contact.html cvs.html index.html legal.html
>                         library.html mail.html mirrors.html news.html
>                         overview.html todo.html contact.pdf
>                targets/skin/images printer.gif
>   Log:
>   run ant from the ws-site directory (fixes mirrors.html)
<snip/>