Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de> on 2014/11/04 07:04:14 UTC

LANG-1052: Multiline recursive to string style

I want to make some advertising for this pull request.

It contains implementation, junit tests and already earned some positive
feedback.

Could someone do a review and (hopefully) merge the PR?

cheers

Jan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-1052

AW: LANG-1052: Multiline recursive to string style

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
> Fixed in trunk.

Thanks.

Jan

Re: LANG-1052: Multiline recursive to string style

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Fixed in trunk.

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

AW: LANG-1052: Multiline recursive to string style

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.

Posted by Duncan Jones <dj...@apache.org>.
Hi Jan,

On 7 November 2014 05:39, Jan Matèrne (jhm) <ap...@materne.de> wrote:
> ping :)
>
> Jan

All the Lang developers are quite active on the mailing list, so you
can assume we've read your earlier email. However, we are busy people
with lives outside Apache Commons (the horror!), so it may take us a
few days to respond to a mail and longer still to review a patch :-)

I noticed you created the issue with a fix version of "3.4". We only
set a version in this field once the patch is applied, since we cannot
guarantee the patch will be applied before the release of an
intermediate version. I've updated this to the correct value for this
situation, which is "Review Patch". Hopefully this will draw more
attention to your PR and one of us will get a chance to review it.

It will help us in reviewing and committing if you can create a SVN
patch file and attach it to the issue (see [1] for hints). We can't
merge PRs because our GitHub project is a read-only clone of the SVN
repos, so ultimately this is a step that has to be done by someone. If
you can do it, it speeds things up (particularly for folks like me who
don't bother to maintain a local clone of our GitHub stuff).

Duncan

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/a/13377540/474189

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
ping :)