Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/09/25 02:06:39 UTC

[Jakarta Wiki] Trivial Update of "AC2k5US" by TorstenCurdt

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by TorstenCurdt:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/AC2k5US

  == Who'll be there? ==

   * Henri Yandell
+  * Torsten Curdt

  == BoF Topics ==

  I (Hen) have no clue how BoF's work, so I'll just pretend it's how I think they should work. Below is a list of  BoF topics, feel free to add more. Each BoF has a list of Speakers (that is people who have something they want to bring to the BoF on the subject. Also listed is a Chair, if anyone would like to volunteer, which is somebody to organize the BoF and keep throats unbloodied etc. ??? marks indicate a volunteer is desired.
+ (Torsten: usually it's quite informal. Don't think we really need a Speaker/Chair combi ...only a few things to talk about :-)

  === Future of Jakarta? ===