Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "ToTheCenter.com" <to...@tothecenter.com> on 2006/12/26 18:51:43 UTC

Spamassassin Odd Problem

Ok, I upgraded to 3.1.7 and when I run
spamassassin -V

it tells me with confidence that it's 3.1.7

when i receive mail though the header still says 3.1.5 and it's
configurations are nothign that i set via:
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf

what is going on and how can i fix this asap? :)

Invalid To header (was: Spamassassin Odd Problem)

Posted by SM <sm...@resistor.net>.
Emails from ToTheCenter.com have a:

To: "<mailto:"@herse.apache.org

That is invalid.

Regards,
-sm

Re: Spamassassin Odd Problem

Posted by John Andersen <js...@pen.homeip.net>.
On Tuesday 26 December 2006 08:51, ToTheCenter.com wrote:
> Ok, I upgraded to 3.1.7 and when I run
> spamassassin -V
>
> it tells me with confidence that it's 3.1.7
>
> when i receive mail though the header still says 3.1.5 and it's
> configurations are nothign that i set via:
> /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
>
> what is going on and how can i fix this asap? :)

Chances are you are running the wrong spamd

--
_____________________________________
John Andersen

Re: Spamassassin Odd Problem

Posted by "ToTheCenter.com" <to...@tothecenter.com>.
[root]# ls -ltr spamd
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root root 85693 Dec 10 01:14 spamd

It looks like when I installed it the file's date is dec-10

Posted by Markus Edholm <ma...@fro.se>.

Posted by "ToTheCenter.com" <to...@tothecenter.com>.
At 01:09 PM 12/26/2006, John Rudd wrote:
>ToTheCenter.com wrote:
>>Ok, I upgraded to 3.1.7 and when I run
>>spamassassin -V
>>it tells me with confidence that it's 3.1.7
>>when i receive mail though the header still says 3.1.5 and it's
>>configurations are nothign that i set via:
>>/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
>>what is going on and how can i fix this asap? :)
>
>How do you invoke Spamassassin for scoring your email?  procmail,
>spamc/spamd, mimedefang, mailscanner, amavisd, communigate-pro
>plugin, something else ?

I'm really not sure how to answer that question. I edit local.cf

Also, i am running ensim if that makes a difference

Re: Spamassassin Odd Problem

Posted by John Rudd <jr...@ucsc.edu>.