Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2001/09/01 08:39:50 UTC

RE: confirm.email.enable=false doesn't work

i just tried it from the latest cvs and worked fine for me
did you try it with 1.3a1 or 1.3a2dev?

> you should modify TurbineResources.properties
> instead of JetspeedResource.properties.
> That's strange too, I think...

You can put the setting in either file since the JRP is included in the TRP
The last setting will override any before.
Anyway we can change the documentation nbd