Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tim Sawyer <ts...@calidris.co.uk> on 2006/08/10 12:54:24 UTC

Validation

I have a page which has mandatory validation on some of the fields.  If I
leave mandatory values blank, and change the value in other fields, when
the form is submitted the changed values seem to be updated in the model
even when errors are shown for the mandatory values.  If I then leave my
screen using a cancel button, the model has been updated for the values
that were changed.

Is this expected behaviour?  Ideally the behaviour required is for none or
all of the fields on the form to be updated, i.e. none if there is an
error, or all if there is none.  Can I get this behaviour?

Cheers,

Tim.