Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "V. Sunder Anand" <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/08 10:30:50 UTC

access role

Dear All,

I looked into AssetMaintenance module and it closely matches my requrement,
Additionally I would like to include a maker/checker control in the
application.

Scenario:  'A' places a request for an equipment, the request goes to 'B'
for approval and once approved the request goes to inventory for despatch.
(kind of document mgmt system)

Is there any such scenario already available in OFbiz, If not how do I
implement in OFBiz, any overview will be of great help.

Regards, v.sunder anand

Re: access role

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
one way is to use the statuses
look at the order process

V. Sunder Anand sent the following on 12/8/2007 1:30 AM: