Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Kaushik Baruah <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/18 21:06:31 UTC

Log4j logs not working

Hi,

Log4j logs are not working in Giraph.
I have put line as below:

LOG.info("my string");

But it's not displaying anything in the console.
I have checked the log4j properties file and everything seems to be fine.

Do I need to put this properties file in some class path. Please help.

Best,
Kaushik

Re: Log4j logs not working

Posted by Kaushik Baruah <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your response. I have found them in container logs.

Best,
Kaushik

Re: Log4j logs not working

Posted by José Luis Larroque <la...@gmail.com>.