Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rémy Sanlaville <re...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/09 11:09:53 UTC

[ANN] - SCM Changelog Maven Plugin 1.1 Released

The SCM Changelog Maven Plugin team is pleased to announce the
scmchangelog-maven-plugin-1.1
release

This release contains fixes and documentation improvements.
See *http://mojo.codehaus.org/scmchangelog-maven-plugin/changelog.html<http://mojo.codehaus.org/rpm-maven-plugin>
* for details.

Have fun!
-SCM Changelog Maven Plugin team

Re: [ANN] - SCM Changelog Maven Plugin 1.1 Released

Posted by Emmanuel Hugonnet <eh...@gmail.com>.
Ok, my mistake.
I am not that familiar with JIRA so I am not sure I understand your ideas
well.
I think that switching the grammar may provide what you want for filtering,
but as the grammar
is not coupled to the tracker the JIRA part is a bit lost to me.
Could you provide an example ?
Emmanuel

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rémy Sanlaville <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, keep up the good work!

One new feature suggestion - support for filtering subtasks (at least when
jira is issue tracker), e.g. through optional "excludeSubtasks" attribute of
"filter" configuration element.

Regards,
Stevo.