Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Manivannan <ci...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/19 19:48:20 UTC

Mesos on RHEL 5.X

Hi,

When I searched for Mesos rpm for RHEL 5.4, I could not find one. rpms are
available only for RHEL 6 and 7.

Is there an Mesos 0.28.0 rpm for RHEL 5.4 ? If not has anyone compiled
Mesos 0.28.0 on RHEL 5.X successfully ?

Thanks in advance,
Mani

Re: Mesos on RHEL 5.X

Posted by Manivannan <ci...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for your inputs. I was able to compile Mesos 0.27.2 on RHEL
5.4.

But Mesos 0.28.1 doesn't compile. I get the below error while running
bootstrap :

automake: test_http_framework_OBJECTS should not be defined

src/Makefile.am:78:   while processing program `test-http-framework'

src/Makefile.am: installing `./depcomp'

autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

Any thoughts ?

Thanks in advance,

Mani

Re: Mesos on RHEL 5.X

Posted by Jason Giedymin <ja...@gmail.com>.

Mesos on RHEL 5.X

Posted by Jeff Schroeder <je...@computer.org>.

--
Text by Jeff, typos by iPhone

Re: Mesos on RHEL 5.X

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
According to http://linux.web.cern.ch/linux/devtoolset/#install , the steps
is

wget -O /etc/yum.repos.d/slc5-devtoolset.repo
http://linuxsoft.cern.ch/cern/devtoolset/slc5-devtoolset.repo
yum install devtoolset-2

--
Best Regards,