Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Siegfried Bilstein <sb...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/24 03:45:45 UTC

helix-ipc-0.7.1 missing ipc package

Hi,

I'm working on a project using the ipc functionality and it looks like the
0.7.1 artifact did not include both the resolver and ipc packages. The
build file had two conflicting export tags so only the second tag's package
was being exported. The fix is simple: both packages need to be referenced
in a list in the tag. I have a pull request here with the fix:
https://github.com/apache/helix/pull/13

If you need to work around this, you can just build helix locally with this
change and depend on helix-ipc-0.7.2-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks,
Siegfried