Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ishada <ab...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/05 12:09:46 UTC

change url dynamically in to element

My query contains a simple logic which is as follows
from(jms endpoint)
      .process(new SomeProcessor)
      .to(some http url);

I am getting a json data from jms endpoint. The data contains HOST NAME ,
QUERY PARAMS , etc and based on this data I am creating a
https://hostname/queryparams in SomeProcessor, now I need this to pass it to
the To element. I have set this value in headers. How can  I access this
value in To element?
Please help.

Re: change url dynamically in to element

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
See this FAQ
http://camel.apache.org/how-to-use-a-dynamic-uri-in-to.html

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Ishada <ab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My query contains a simple logic which is as follows
> from(jms endpoint)
>       .process(new SomeProcessor)
>       .to(some http url);
>
> I am getting a json data from jms endpoint. The data contains HOST NAME ,
> QUERY PARAMS , etc and based on this data I am creating a
> https://hostname/queryparams in SomeProcessor, now I need this to pass it to
> the To element. I have set this value in headers. How can  I access this
> value in To element?
> Please help.

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus