Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Willem van der Westhuizen <wi...@kwantu.net> on 2019/10/12 16:06:59 UTC

ACID transactions for couchdb

Hi

We have developed a transaction engine for couchdb for our mobile
offline capable business process management platform. To summarise the
functionality, whether users are accessing the system directly, or
offline through replication, we needed to be able to ensure that all
documents with their current revision numbers save successfully, or it
rolls back to the previous known consistent state for all documents in
the transaction. Transactions are logged in a redis database. Copies of
documents that are stored, or rolled back to are kept in a per user
database from where the source documents are taken.

If there are other couchdb users that would be interested in this type
of technology we would be happy to see if we can work together.

--
Willem van der Westhuizen
+27 82 9200718