Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Richard Cantwell <ri...@xwerx.com> on 2006/07/25 12:16:15 UTC

Can anyone give me the address of any Jetspeed2 portlet sites??

Hi,

Can anyone give me the address of any Jetspeed2 portlet sites fir us to have
actual examples? - any responses are really appreciated?

Re: Can anyone give me the address of any Jetspeed2 portlet sites??

Posted by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com>.
www.portalu.de

pure jetspeed2.

Posted by Jacek Wiślicki <ja...@gmail.com>.