Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2023/04/21 06:28:41 UTC

roll an alpha-1 release?

hi folks!

BVAL-3.0 looks already really decent - thanks for all that hard work!
What do you think about an alpha-1 release?

I've yesterday published a snapshot to our official ASF snapshots repo to be able to work on OpenJPA-4.0.
But before we do any release of a EE9/10 project we'd need some other stable releases first. BVAL is rather low in the dependency graph, so I'd go for it soonish.

wdyt?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: roll an alpha-1 release?

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Pulling the changes and building with the tests and the TCK.
Then I'll proceed with a release

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro