Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Brian Vanderburg II <Br...@aim.com> on 2008/01/01 17:07:20 UTC

Cross Platform GUI SVN

I'm looking for some cross-platform clients that ofter a more complete
GUI, something similar to TortoiseSVN, but doesn't have to be a shell
extension. But I do need something that can connect to a local
repository as well as remote repositories, and that can be used with the
command-line client without causing problems.  Currently RapidSVN is
looking good, but are there any others that I should look into?

Brian Vanderburg II

Re: Cross Platform GUI SVN

Posted by Gec <ge...@swissonline.ch>.
You could try also kdesvn:

Gec

Re: Cross Platform GUI SVN

Posted by Barry Scott <ba...@barrys-emacs.org>.
On Jan 1, 2008, at 17:07, Brian Vanderburg II wrote:

> I'm looking for some cross-platform clients that ofter a more
> complete GUI, something similar to TortoiseSVN, but doesn't have to
> be a shell extension. But I do need something that can connect to a
> local repository as well as remote repositories, and that can be
> used with the command-line client without causing problems.
> Currently RapidSVN is looking good, but are there any others that I
> should look into?

pysvn WorkBench works on Linux, *BSD, Windows and Mac

http://pysvn.tigris.org

Barry

RE: Re: Cross Platform GUI SVN

Posted by "Harvey, Edward" <Ed...@patni.com>.
Use a virtual machine, Windows, and Tortoise.   ;-)

j/k, I know that's not really helpful.  Seriously though, I personally
haven't yet liked anything yet but tortoise.

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.

Re: Cross Platform GUI SVN

Posted by Brian Vanderburg II <Br...@aim.com>.
On Linux I use GTK/Gnome desktop environment.  Will KDEsvn work with it
still or is it dependent on the K desktop environment?

Brian Vanderburg II