Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by dl...@apache.org on 2001/08/08 08:02:16 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-torque/lib - New directory

dlr         01/08/07 23:02:16

  jakarta-turbine-torque/lib - New directory

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-torque/lib - New directory

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org> writes:

> On 8/8/01 2:02 AM, "dlr@apache.org" <dl...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > dlr         01/08/07 23:02:16
> >
> > jakarta-turbine-torque/lib - New directory
>
> Please don't put JARs in CVS, this is not the right way to do this please
> use ${lib.repo}. I am going to fix this.

Since there is no released version of this JAR, and it is not yet an
official project, it makes sense to keep it in CVS until it is.
Before yesterday, I certainly would not have known to look in the
jakarta-commons-sandbox repository for the source code to build this
JAR.  However, there are JARs checked into Turbine CVS, including this
one--we could just use that JAR for now, rather than including it in
Torque and Fulcrum as well.

Dan

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-torque/lib - New directory

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org>.
On 8/8/01 2:02 AM, "dlr@apache.org" <dl...@apache.org> wrote:

> dlr         01/08/07 23:02:16
>
> jakarta-turbine-torque/lib - New directory

Please don't put JARs in CVS, this is not the right way to do this please
use ${lib.repo}. I am going to fix this.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine