Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2005/04/24 21:41:21 UTC

[Enough is enough] Re: Looking for a book

For the record, you are encouraged to ignore all statements made by Micael
McGrady, Dakota Jack, or Shey Rab Pawo.  These people are actually the same
person masquerading as alternate identities, which would be fine if they all
didn't have the same PITA (see below) attitudes.  His track record on this
list and others, has proven to be completely non-productive and, at best, a
general waste of everyone's time.  What I find really sad is that even after
several people have explained to this guy the errors in his ways and
actions, in cut-throat clarity, he continues to spam the lists with his
useless defunct ideas that nobody listens to.

It is still not known why this particular user chooses to take such drastic
measures to conceal his true identity.  The only thing worse than someone
trying to fool people by using different user accounts, is someone who is
too stupid to do it correctly.  Next time Micael, try to pay closer
attention as you participate here, other lists and TSS feedback.  By the
way, the post you sent to Struts with your Micael account was held in the
moderation queue, which you were obviously to careless to realize.  When
that didn't arrive to the list, you followed up with one from the Dakota
account.  How dumb do you think we are?  Dude, you're not fooling anyone.
Oh, it gets better.  And after all that, the only thing you managed to
accomplish was to piss off people here and on the Cocoon list....nice job!

This kind of behavior is described by the following web page:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/DefinePita

This behavior has been discussed at length on and off list.  It has been
determined that banning people who engage in this behavior has little effect
at deterring it, and, in some cases, only adds fuel to the fire.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance