Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ronny Aerts <ro...@intris.be> on 2016/08/09 13:13:11 UTC

camel sql insert ouput

Hallo camel community,

I'm doing a normal sql insert into an sql server database and it seems that after the insert, my exchange in body and all my attachments are gone. Is this normal behavior? In a certain case I really need to keep my attachments.

--
vriendelijke groeten,
Ronny Aerts<ma...@intris.be> - Intris nv - Wapenstilstandlaan 47, 2600 Berchem, België

Intris nv
Wapenstilstandlaan 47
B-2600 Berchem  Tel.  +32 3 326 50 75
Fax  +32 3 326 42 23
www.intris.be<http://www.intris.be/>    [http://www.intris.be/mail/AEO_Sticker_108pxRGB.jpg] <http://www.intris.be>

DISCLAIMER
This is an e-mail from Intris. The information contained in this communication is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Use of this communication by others is prohibited. If the e-mail message was sent to you by mistake, please notify support@intris.be<ma...@intris.be>, destroy it without reading, using, copying or disclosing its contents to any other person.
We accept no liability for damage related to data and/or documents which are communicated by electronic mail.

Re: camel sql insert ouput

Posted by Vitalii Tymchyshyn <vi...@tym.im>.
Recently I started using <split> as a poor man's function block. It creates
a subexchange, thus preserving parent exchange intact. It has next features:
* preserves parent exchange
* allows to specify "parameter" to be passed into the inner block. It's
very useful when you have a composite structure as a body and want to use
some of it's properties to perform, say, a web service call.

The biggest limitation is a way to pass result. Unfortunatelly aggregation
strategy do not have access to parent exchange. But one can use properties
that are copied from parent to subexchange to get reference to some parent
exchange objects.

It would be great to have something special for this case as using split is
a bit confusing and has certain overhead.

Best regards, Vitalii Tymchyshyn

9 серп. 2016 р. 10:32 дп "Claus Ibsen" <cl...@gmail.com> пише:

You likely need to upgrade Camel as in newer versions the body is
preserved for SQL INSERT statements in camel-sql.

However attachments is not preserved, I logged a ticket about that.

was sent to you by mistake, please notify support@intris.be<mailto:suppo
rt@intris.be>, destroy it without reading, using, copying or disclosing its

Re: camel sql insert ouput

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.