Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net> on 2004/09/17 02:58:02 UTC

[ANN] New taglibs on Jakarta Taglibs Sandbox

Hi all,

The Jakarta Taglibs Team is proud to announce the availability of 3 new
taglibs in their sandbox:

* Datagrid - a taglib that can be used to create web tables with data,
calculate aggregations, order table values and do paging

* Mailer2 - a complete rewrite of the original Mailer Tag Library.

* RDC (Reusable Dialog Components) - a framework for creating JSP
taglibs that aid in rapid development of voice and multimodal
applications.

The taglibs documentation are available in the following links:

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/sandbox/doc/datagrid-doc/intro.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/sandbox/doc/mailer2-doc/intro.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/sandbox/doc/rdc-doc/intro.html

And their nightly builds can be downloaded from:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/nightly/src/
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/nightly/projects/datagrid/
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/nightly/projects/mailer2/
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/nightly/projects/rdc/

Cheers,

Felipe Leme

(on behalf of the Jakarta Taglibs team)

Re: [ANN] New taglibs on Jakarta Taglibs Sandbox

Posted by Eric Chow <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

The DataGrid tag is a body tag, the body contents is constructed un XML.
The problem is that how can I display the <item....> that with some
extra action.

For example, before print out the item value, I want to encode/decode
the original value,
how can I do this in DataGrid ???

Eric

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
You are not subscribed to the list as your email had to go through
moderation to be allowed to hit the list.

Do you have any other email addresses that forward to your current
address? Feel free to reply privately if you'd rather not broadcast those
addresses.

Hen