Posted to npanday-users@incubator.apache.org by Karen Ackroyd <ka...@dsoft-solutions.co.uk> on 2011/08/26 13:02:20 UTC

NPanday 1.4.0-incubating Installation Help Please?

Hi,

I am trying to install NPanday plugin for Visual Studio 2010 using the instructions at: http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.4.0-incubating/guide/installation/index.html

I'm don't have much experience with Maven which probably doesn't help, but I am having problems as follows:

I have installed the NPanday's Maven plugin successfully as I see the expected output.
Installing the Visual Studio Add-in is failing as I get the error:  The location: http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-group appears to be down, getting error 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable.

I have had some direct help to provide a temporary repository at:
https://repo.maestrodev.com/archiva/repository/npanday-group/
but I don't have sufficient experience to make use of it.

I have also tried using the installer without success, its unclear from the information which elements of the installation this includes. I understand that it requires a Maven installation which I have, but is this just the Visual Studio plugin or does it include the Maven plugin?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Karen.

Karen Ackroyd
Director

DSoFt Solutions Limited,
Daresbury Innovation Centre,
Keckwick Lane, Daresbury,
Warrington, WA4 4FS.

Email: karen@dsoft-solutions.co.uk
Phone: +44 (0)1925 607280
Mobile: +44 (0)7803 653494

Re: NPanday 1.4.0-incubating Installation Help Please?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
You can point to the URL below temporarily, or unpack the repository from the release onto the nexus server. It's content is just a Maven remote repository.

--
http://au.linkedin.com/in/brettporter

Re: NPanday 1.4.0-incubating Installation Help Please?

Posted by Fabi <fa...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.