Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier GUCKERT <Ol...@inria.fr> on 2003/04/02 10:54:01 UTC

allowing users to upload pdf files in a web dav directory

Hello,

I want my users to be able to upload pdf files in a WebDav directory,
protected by login password (just cocoon 'know' this password.
I try to use upload.xsp but dont know how to configure web.xml to
provide this access.

Does somebody know or show me a way ?

Thanks

Olivier

Re: allowing users to upload pdf files in a web dav directory

Posted by Olivier GUCKERT <Ol...@inria.fr>.
Ok, thanks a lot, i will have a look at cocoon wiki !

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.

Posted by Olivier GUCKERT <Ol...@inria.fr>.

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
I'm sorry - I must need more coffee.  It's still not clear to me.  Here's
my best guess:

You want to upload to upload.xsp, but select a file not from your hard drive
but from a local shortcut to a webdav directory?

I don't think windows/IE will let you do that.  In my experience with
webdav (not extensive) I've had to save the file locally first, and then
upload it.  This is beyond cocoon's control, though.  The issue is on the
client.

If, however, you are talking about uploading a file using upload.xsp to a
directory that happens to also be available via webdav, it would just be a
matter of specifying the correct directory in web.xml for upload-directory
or whatever that param is called.

Geoff

Posted by Olivier GUCKERT <Ol...@inria.fr>.

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.