Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> on 2013/02/28 03:04:45 UTC

Overly simplified website

The latest website (http://rave.apache.org) is certainly minimalist in its
styling, but could use a little love in giving people access to what they
might want.  You can get to downloads, but how about the typical links to
where the source repo is, or the mailing list subscribe links?  None of the
nav stuff shows up in either Chrome or FF on Linux.

Craig

Re: Overly simplified website

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>.
The submenus only appear when you click on the main navigation item (tested
in FF19, Safari, Chrome, Opera, IE10, Netscape, iPhone emulator). This is
normal behaviour for touch devices, but you don't expect it on your desktop
computer.
Can't we have the full menu visible at the bottom of each page?

Posted by Pankaj Verma <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi