Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by "Glass, Yehudit" <Yg...@nds.com> on 2010/11/08 14:46:17 UTC

Release 0.6

Hi,

I would like to know when you are going to release version 0.6.
It has an important fix for me (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAXME-77)

Thanks
Y Glass

________________________________
This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com

Re: Release 0.6

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Are there any JAX-ME experts left on this list?

--benson

Re: Release 0.6

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
It is more than unlikely, that JaxMe will see another release. I
suggest you use the sources to build your own version. The fix has
been applied.

Jochen

--
I Am What I Am And That's All What I Yam (Popeye)