Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Sachin Goel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 16:41:32 UTC

GSoC work

Hi everyone
I'm maintaining a blog detailing my work here:
https://tolkienaboutcode.wordpress.com/
I've already made two posts about my work so far. Any feedback would be
welcome. :)
The relevant JIRA issues are Flink-1727
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-1727> and Flink-2131
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-2131>.

Cheers!
Sachin Goel

Re: GSoC work

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sachin,

nice blog! :-)
Happy you joined the community and looking forward for many cool features
to come.

Best, Fabian

Re: GSoC work

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
+1 :-)

Re: GSoC work

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sachin,

Re: GSoC work

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Cool. Thank you for starting this blog.  I'll check it from time to time.

It is advised by google for students to have a blog, because it makes it
easier to understand what the students are working on.
Its great to see that you are following the advise.