Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andreas Pardeike <an...@pardeike.net> on 2004/11/22 14:41:55 UTC

Overwriting renderers in SimpleTable

Hi,

how can I overwrite the default renderers of SimpleTable?
I like to keep the basic functionality of it but want to
provide my own renderer for the columns and values.

Is this possible? I have spend two days on this and can't
find a solution.

Also, I want to put my custom TableView into an own
component and suddenly the localized lookup of column names
won't work anymore because the .properties file of the page
that contains that new component isn't any longer visible tot
the table. (that's one reason why I want to overwrite the
default renderer).

Andreas Pardeike