Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/04 17:59:08 UTC

Hold off from doing an svn update for a little while

Please hold off from doing an svn up for a little while. I'm switching
over to Axis2 1.5.1. Works on my windows box. Just committed the
change and built on linux and it's now unable to download the axiom
dependency. Maybe just a network funny or a repo down somewhere I'll
update here shortly.

Simon

Re: Hold off from doing an svn update for a little while

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
Seems ok now. Clean build on linux and windows. Pulled down the axiom
dependencies on the third run????? I did find that I'd missed a pom
update that was confusing the dependency story a little. That's in
there now also.

Simon