Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by to...@inf.mit.bme.hu on 2014/11/05 14:43:12 UTC

Re: Trunk code issues

Dear all,

I figured out what cause the problem.

utils.php, getImageConnectMethodTexts function: cmports variable will be an empty array

In the database the connectmethodport table is empty by default, that cause the problem in getImageConnectMethodTexts
If I insert the following lines to connectmethodport table then the problem is solved.

id connectmethodid port protocol
1 1 22 TCP
2 2 3389 TCP

Br,
Aaron Toth

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.

Aaron,

Okay, sorry, I forgot to check that the data is in the vcl.sql file.  I see
that it's missing now.  I'll get that added and committed today.

Thanks for the report.

Josh

Re: Trunk code issues

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.