Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gerald Kallas <ca...@mailbox.org> on 2020/02/25 21:16:28 UTC

Camel 3.0.1 camel-groovy feature install fails

I've tried to install the camel-groovy feature but after installing all other stuff that one fails

karaf@root()> feature:install camel-groovy
Error executing command: Error:
        Error downloading mvn:org.codehaus.groovy/groovy/2.5.8
        Error downloading mvn:org.apache.camel/camel-groovy/3.0.1

Any hints? Tx in advance.

- Gerald

Re: Camel 3.0.1 camel-groovy feature install fails

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
FYI,

It’s already changed on Karaf 4.2.9-SNAPSHOT and it will be included in 4.2.9 release.

The change has been communicated on the Karaf mailing list.

Regards
JB

Posted by Gerald Kallas <ca...@mailbox.org>.
Found the reason.