Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by vishakha sawant <vi...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/05 10:43:13 UTC

problem with '$' in package name

Hi,
We have to call legacy oracle store procedure which has '$' included in
package name. When I try it I fot following exception.
--- The error occurred in sqlMap.xml.
--- The error occurred while preparing the mapped statement for execution.
--- Check the sample_proc.
--- Check the SQL statement.
--- Cause: java.util.NoSuchElementException; nested exception is
--- The error occurred in sqlMap.xml.
--- The error occurred while preparing the mapped statement for execution.
--- Check the sample_proc.
--- Check the SQL statement.
--- Cause: java.util.NoSuchElementException
The syntax I am using is as follows
sample$pack.sample_proc
here sample_pack is package name and sample_proc is procedure name.

But when I try it without '$' character it is working fine. As we are using
legacy database we have to use that '$' character so should there is any
other way to avoid this exception with the same package name.

And the another issue is we are using patch version for oraclecursor for
that we need modified sql-map-2.dtd which includs 'resultMap' attribute in
parameter element but current version on "
http://www.ibatis.com/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd" does not have this attribute so
what is solution for this problem? and When iBatis is going to include
'resultMap' attribute in parameter element of sql-map-2.dtd file

Thanks and Regards,

Vishakha sawant

Re: problem with '$' in package name

Posted by vishakha sawant <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clinton,
About the sql-map-2.dtd I have some queries
When the next release is expected?
and How we can resolve this issue using jar? because I do not know much
about xml.

Regards,
Vishakha

Posted by vishakha sawant <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clinton ,
Sorry for posting the same problem thrice, I will take care that I won't do
the same in future. Thanks for your prompt reply.   Actually  we were
frustrated because of this problem. It was blocking our development process
and there is nothing regarding this in iBatis- documentation.
Thanks to Niels and you for the solution.
Is it possible to delete that JIRA tickets?
Regards,

Vishakha Sawant

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vishakha,