Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Arpan Mukhopadhyay <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2013/11/02 09:05:39 UTC

Where is the jar file for cordova 3.1

Hi
I tried downloading the cordova 3.1 but could not find the jar file instead the site shows the link for source file. How could I get the jar file only so that I can use cordova when offline too ?

Thanks
Arpan

Re: Where is the jar file for cordova 3.1

Posted by Kerri Shotts <ke...@photokandy.com>.
Wrong list. See: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/phonegap

But (assuming Mac/Linux):
sudo npm install -g cordova

create a project (cordova create …), then

cordova platform add android (or whatever)

Make sure you have all the prereqs installed, or this won’t go well.

--

___________________________________
Kerri Shotts

On the Web: http://www.photokandy.com/