Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Wilder Rodrigues <wi...@ekholabs.nl> on 2016/11/30 08:58:12 UTC

Back to the list

Hi there,

I have been away for a while, but would like to let you now that I will try
to follow a a bit more closely the development around CloudStack. :)

After I left Schuberg Philis I forgot to change my email address on the
dev-list. It means that I might have missed some messages. Sorry for that.

See you around.

Cheers,
Wilder

Re: Back to the list

Posted by Wilder Rodrigues <wi...@ekholabs.nl>.
Thanks, Rohit!

I already had 2 forwarding rules, but anyway it's nice to remove the
non-existing email from one of them. :)

Cheers,
Wilder

Re: Back to the list

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Wilder,

Re: Back to the list

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.
LOL

On 11/30/2016 11:46 AM, Wilder Rodrigues wrote:
> I might need that filter, Rene! :D

As I run my own mail server and read my mails on mobile devices, I put
the filter on my mail server with a header check (postfix). This might
not work for you :)

/^Subject: \[GitHub\] cloudstack .*/        DISCARD GitHub CloudStack flood

Re: Back to the list

Posted by Wilder Rodrigues <wi...@ekholabs.nl>.

Re: Back to the list

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Welcome back Wilder !

Re: Back to the list

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.
Welcome back Wilder!

I am also back as I manged to have a decent filtering of all the github
mails :)

Ren�