Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2017/11/23 02:57:09 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Log4j 2.10.0-rc1

This vote has passed with binding +1 votes from Mikael Ståldal, Matt Sicker, Remko Popma, and Ralph Goers,  a binding -1 from Gary Gregory, and a non-binding +1 from Daan Hoogland.

I will continue with the release process.

Ralph

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Log4j 2.10.0-rc1

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
I'll prepare the usual blog post.