Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Timm, Sean" <st...@gohealthcast.com> on 2000/07/31 23:25:42 UTC

RE: Compiling xalan-2

This is a problem with the latest Xerces because of some changes in the DOM
support...it compiles fine with 1.1.2.

- Sean T.

Posted by Costin Manolache <co...@eng.sun.com>.
"Timm, Sean" wrote:

> This is a problem with the latest Xerces because of some changes in the DOM
> support...it compiles fine with 1.1.2.

Sorry, I don't understand how it could compile - you can't have
2 methods with the same name in a java class ( stree/ElementImpl).
But I'll try :-)

Also in ResultTreeFrag - it seem it depends on org.w3c.dom, it
shouldn't depend on xerces version.

( I'm working on xalan-2 - i.e. wathever is in xml-xalan/java )

Please help,
Costin