Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by suman mukherjee <su...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/04 10:48:01 UTC

What is the benifit of using SimpleTagSupport on Classics tag

Hi all,
I am new in JSP2.0. can any one tell me in brief what
are the benifit of using simple tag rather than
classic tag ?

Re: What is the benifit of using SimpleTagSupport on Classics tag

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 8/4/05, suman mukherjee <su...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am new in JSP2.0. can any one tell me in brief what
> are the benifit of using simple tag rather than
> classic tag ?

I'd start with the 2.0 Javadocs. For your question, I'd start here [
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/javax/servlet/jsp/tagext/SimpleTag.html
]

-Rahul