Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Paul Gale <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/23 18:38:25 UTC

Camel 2.12.1 and ActiveMQ 5.8.0?

Hi,

(Apologies if this has been covered already...I did search but didn't find
anything explicit.)

Is Camel 2.12.1 known to be compatible with ActiveMQ 5.8.0?

I am looking to upgrade the version of Camel (2.10.3) that shipped with
ActiveMQ 5.8.0 to 2.12.1.

(I realize that changes are required for one's client code written against
Camel 2.10.3, but that's another matter.)

Thanks,
Paul

Re: Camel 2.12.1 and ActiveMQ 5.8.0?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Just give it a try.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Camel 2.12.1 and ActiveMQ 5.8.0?

Posted by Christoph Emmersberger <c....@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

I just checked the camel-parent of 2.12.1 and found the following version entry:

<activemq-version>5.8.0</activemq-version>

So it seems that camel 2.12.1 supports activemq  5.8.0.

Hope this helps.

- Christoph