Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Hafiz Mujadid <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/30 16:04:17 UTC

KMS for hadoop

Hi,

I am new to hadoop and want to enable KMS for hadoop. I have read this
<http://aajisaka.github.io/hadoop-project/hadoop-kms/index.html> kms
documentation on hadoop but unable to get idea how to get started. Is there
any detailed getting started guide for kms? does KMS is supported by
default and we only need to enable it?

Thanks

RE: KMS for hadoop

Posted by "Dietrich, Paul" <pa...@honeywell.com>.
I’m not going to be able to help much because I used Kerberos and Apache Ranger.

In the end I found a security problem that I posted here with no resolution so I am not using KMS for now.

Paul

Posted by Aneela Saleem <an...@platalytics.com>.
Hi Paul,

RE: KMS for hadoop