Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> on 2011/08/12 21:29:39 UTC

[configuration] Old user guide

On the [configuration] main site there is a link to old how-to documents
targeting the ancient version 1.2. As nobody is supposed to still work
with this version, I guess it should be okay to remove them. If there
are no objections, I will do this.

Oliver

Re: [configuration] Old user guide

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
Le 12/08/2011 21:29, Oliver Heger a écrit :
> On the [configuration] main site there is a link to old how-to documents
> targeting the ancient version 1.2. As nobody is supposed to still work
> with this version, I guess it should be okay to remove them. If there
> are no objections, I will do this.

That's fine, let's have a good current documentation. People interested
in previous releases can download the archives.

Emmanuel Bourg