Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Dhaval Patel <dh...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/20 18:49:18 UTC

How to list all dataframes and RDDs available in current session?

Hi:

I have been working on few example using zeppelin.

I have been trying to find a command that would list all *dataframes/RDDs*
that has been created in current session. Anyone knows if there is any such
commands available?

Something similar to SparkSQL to list all temp tables :
      show tables;

Thanks,
Dhaval

Re: How to list all dataframes and RDDs available in current session?

Posted by Dhaval Patel <dh...@gmail.com>.
Apologies!!!! I accidentally included the DL on BCC instead of in To:. The
actual email message is below:

Posted by Dhaval Gmail <dh...@gmail.com>.
Okay but "how?" thats what I am trying to figure out 😀? Any command you would suggest?

"Sent from my iPhone, plaese excuse any typos :)"

Posted by Raghavendra Pandey <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rishitesh Mishra <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dhaval Patel <dh...@gmail.com>.
Apologies!!!!