Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Satoshi Yamada <bi...@yahoo.co.jp> on 2012/10/07 10:15:11 UTC

how to avoid range ghosts?

Hi,
What is the recommended way to avoid range ghost in using get_range()?In my case, order of the key is not problem. It seems valid to use random :start_key in every query, but i'm new to cassandra and do not know if it'srecommended or not.
I use Cassandra 1.1.4 and ruby client. Range ghosts happens when oneprocess keeps on inserting data while other process get_range and deletethem.
thanks in advance,satoshi

Re: how to avoid range ghosts?

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Read this: