Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Floyd Nickson <fl...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/09 08:27:50 UTC

Gradle

I want to install gradle on my Laptop running on windows 10 but am getting
this "Error: Could not find or load main class Xmx1024m"

Re: Gradle

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.com>.
I think you can use supplied gradle like this

. /grdalew clean tasks

If you face something let me know

Re: Gradle

Posted by Floyd Nickson <fl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Gradle

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.com>.
Which command do you use? Could you please a provide the complete
understanding of what you are trying to do?

Like in steps.

Re: Gradle

Posted by Floyd Nickson <fl...@gmail.com>.
Am using Windows 10 Home

Re: Gradle

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.com>.
Could you describe a bit more

What version of OS you are using? This usually comes if You Are missing the
file or jar