Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Wolfgang Schmiesing <ws...@students.latrobe.edu.au> on 2004/06/24 07:20:38 UTC

svn javahl

Hi,

Can someone give me some information on the current status of the javahl bindings for subversion?
What commands are not yet implemented in the java client? I have noticed that for example the setProperty feature is not implemented in the  version (subversion 1.0.4) I'm working with.
Will there be new features implemented in the 1.1 release?

Re: svn javahl

Posted by Patrick Mayweg <ma...@qint.de>.
Hi Wolfgang,
Wolfgang Schmiesing wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can someone give me some information on the current status of the javahl bindings for subversion?
>What commands are not yet implemented in the java client? I have noticed that for example the setProperty feature is not implemented in the  version (subversion 1.0.4) I'm working with.

But propertySet is implemented.  propertyRemove is not public 1.0.x but
that has been fixed in 1.1.

>Will there be new features implemented in the 1.1 release?

I have added in the trunk a cancelOperation methods and new callback
interface for suppling commit messages.
SVNAdmin for the operations of the command line client svnadmin is a new
class.

Do you miss anything else?
Patrick