Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Prateek Mehta <er...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/07 09:23:01 UTC

Need Invitation to join Slack channel.

Hi,
 I am new to the community and would like to learn and contribute more. The
link shared mentions this:

Don't have an @shopify.com, @amazon.com, @uber.com, @apache.org, @brane.com,
@vungle.com, @qubole.com, or @csscompany.com email address?
Contact your Workspace Administrator for an invitation

Regards,
Prateek Mehta

Re: Need Invitation to join Slack channel.

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
I did not realize the slack invite link limits only these domains.

While I fix that, there is an issue, to post your email on
https://github.com/apache/incubator-hudi/issues/143
then I can add you in.

Thanks for reporting this. :)