Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Rick Bullotta <ri...@burningskysoftware.com> on 2010/03/22 21:14:41 UTC

RE: Experimenting with Vysper but (am now having better) luck...

Thanks Bernd and Niklas for your feedback.

I finally got Spark (and Psi) working together and chatting.  Part of the
trick is that different clients at different times need either an
unqualified username (e.g. user1) or a qualified username (e.g.
user1@vysper.org).  I've given up on Miranda for now.

I'll also be trying to get a Java webapp interacting via Smack (sending
notifications and device status updates).  Will keep you posted on progress.