Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Andrej Primc <we...@buy.si> on 2003/08/25 09:32:09 UTC

New Apache mirror for Slovenia

Hi!

We've set up a new Apache mirror. It is located in Slovenia (SI).

http://www.buy.si/apache/

Best regards,
Andrej Primc

Re: New Apache mirror for Slovenia

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 25/08/2003, at 09:32, Andrej Primc wrote:

> Hi!
>
> We've set up a new Apache mirror. It is located in Slovenia (SI).
>
> http://www.buy.si/apache/

Okay, looks good so far. I'll add it with the next update together with
your address as the contact info (webmstr@buy.si).

One minor issue: perhaps you can have a look at your config; especially
at the IndexIgnore directive (see
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_autoindex.html#indexignore)
since you're exposing dotfiles and the HEADER/README.html files.

For example use the default settings:

     # IndexIgnore is a set of filenames which directory indexing should
ignore
     IndexIgnore .??* *~ *# HEADER* README* RCS CVS *,v *,t

But this is only a cosmetic change and doesn't affect the usefullness
of the mirror, so I'll add it in any case.

Cheers,
Erik