Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Serg Gorodnichy <s....@gmail.com> on 2014/11/10 17:27:48 UTC

enabling qemu guest agent?

Hi everybody :)

could you please let me know if it's possible to enable qemu guest agent(
http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Qemu_guest_agent) for kvm guests in cloudstack
4.3.1? Basically I'd like to have a possibility to flush caches and freeze
guest fs in order to create a consistent backup of vm without shutting it
down.

Thanks
--
Serg

Re: enabling qemu guest agent?

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Serg,

That is a nice feature, but I do not think it is supported at all by ACS.
Do feel free to request it as a feature in https://issues.apache.org/jira/

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro