Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Jeff Eastman <je...@Narus.com> on 2010/10/28 18:41:56 UTC

[VOTE (5)]: Release Apache Mahout 0.4

+1 Extracted the src distribution and built it. Build-reuters.sh runs perfectly on CHD3 unicluster as do all the synthetic control jobs. By Jove, I think you got it. Kudos, again^4

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
C'est fait.

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
72 hours is sunday. That will make it tight but not impossible to be
fully live for Monday.

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1 Ran the examples, and Book based examples. Looks good to go. @ Benson and
Drew, Great work!

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.
Computing recommendations on Elastic MapReduce worked with this.

+1 from me.

--sebastian

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com>.