Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/15 11:08:07 UTC

ExceptionHandler bridge for JSF and ValidationException

Hello,

JSF has ValidationException(FacesMessage msg) and out of the box ready
behavior. How can I still have that work when I use Deltaspikes bridge from
JSF exceptions to exceptionhandlers? I tried just doing handled but that
did not work, the faces message was never shown.

Seems the bridge from JSF ExceptionHandler should not trigger for
ValidationException because ValidationException only has constructor with
FacesMessage and thus it is obvious you want the JSF way of manage it.

cheers

Re: ExceptionHandler bridge for JSF and ValidationException

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi karl,

basically we have tests for that part.
-> if you have those issues with v1.0.3, please provide a demo-application
which illustrates the concrete constellation.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -