Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Payal Rakshit <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/18 21:17:06 UTC

Apache Shiro LDAP Realm

Hi ,
In my grails application i have multiple realms for authenticating various
users . One of the realms is ldap realm. In my Config.groovy i have the
below

ldapRealm = org.apache.shiro.realm.ldap.JndiLdapRealm
ldap.username.attribute ='(uid={0})'
ldap.search.base = 'o=cco.cisco.com' //or whatever is suitable for you
ldap.server.url = "ldap://xyz.wer.com:389"

I have generated the ldap realm using grails create-ldap-realm . I have not
made any changes to this realm.

I get the below exception while authenticating .

Unable to authenticate with ShiroLdapRealm - Missing 'equals'

I am not sure what am i missing
Thanks

Re: Apache Shiro LDAP Realm

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Payal,

This looks like a Grails or Groovy specific problem (maybe expecting
an equals method?).  Can you provide a stack trace?
--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood
CTO, Stormpath | http://stormpath.com | @goStormpath | 888.391.5282