Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Junaid Ali <al...@iit.edu> on 2014/06/09 20:17:54 UTC

Reservation Ending Warning

Hello,

I remember in the past versions of VCL there used be a warning window
showing up in Windows VM’s reminding the user that the reservation is about
to expire. It doesn’t seem to be working with Windows 7 VM’s on VCL 2.3.2.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

Junaid Ali

RE: Reservation Ending Warning

Posted by Junaid Ali <al...@iit.edu>.
Thanks Aaron. That worked.
If there is interest in making this change to the main source code
attached is a patch.

Thanks.
Junaid Ali

Posted by Aaron Coburn <ac...@amherst.edu>.